Time & Location
27 feb 2022, 11:00 – 13:30 GMT-8
About The Event
This retreat is an opportunity to engage with all of your senses through being seen and heard in community, nervous system calming movement, introspective journaling, tending to your physical space, and taste and smell through recipes and retreat at home activities.
Life continues to be unpredictable, the days are shorter and darker, a lot may feel out of our control. You may feel like you are buried in the dirt, both in your personal life and in the cold, wintering season, a natural time of hibernation and darkness. You may also be feeling moments of celebration, little wins, or even profound awakening as we get closer to spring.
Wherever you are on your healing spectrum is welcome here. This integrative retreat will provide you the safe container to honor the Onix and celebrate the Bloom. You will learn tools to ground and awaken no matter what life is throwing your way.
What you will receive:
- 2.5 hour Be Witnessed Zoom retreat - Be seen and heard in a judgement free, safe space
- Somatic movement during the call with ideas on how to incorporate this into your life
- An Inquiry Booklet including jumping off points to inquire about honoring Onix and celebrating Bloom.
- Pre-retreat Activity: Create a clearing in your home – an opportunity to make room for grounding and awakening in your physical space.
- Ideas to generate intentional time –How to retreat at home specific to this time in the yearly cycle
- Bonus: Two recipes (simple or more complex) that you can use to ground and awaken before, during, or after your retreat
Price: $87 (this program will be growing the next time we offer it and will never be this price again)
Registration closes Wednesday, February 23rd to give you time to fully engage before the call
If you have questions please book a clarity call here: https://calendly.com/onixbloom/30min
Grounding and Awakening